My most popular book is J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I share it with 26,122 members! I read it overnight with my sister (she had her own copy, but we read side by side in her bed so that we could talk about it as we read). It was absolutely fun while I was reading it, but unlike the first four HP books, I didn’t get that urge to go back to the beginning and read again. Some parts were definitely cheesy, but I was already too into the series to care. (Actually, I thought Harry kind of deserved the extra cheesiness of the last chapter, after all that he’s been through :p )
Here are my top 5 popular books:
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, J.K. Rowling (26,122 members)
2. The Hobbit, J.R.R. Tolkien (24,944 members)
3. Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen (23,285 members)
4. To Kill A Mockingbird, Harper Lee (20,527 members)
5. Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte (16,849 members)
I liked all of them, except maybe To Kill A Mockingbird, but I did promise Jen-Jen that I’d give it another go.