BOOKS READ IN MAY 2017
* Juniper Lemon’s Happiness Index by Julie Israel
* That Thing We Call A Heart by Sheba Karim
* Huntress by Malinda Lo
* The Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh
* Not Now, Not Ever by Lily Anderson
* The Ship Beyond Time by Heidi Heilig
* The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (reread, audio)
* The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater (reread, audio)
* Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater (reread, audio)
* The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater (reread, audio)
* My Giant Geek Boyfriend by Fishball
* Paradigma Guru 2 by Pokcik Fingernailz
* Real Friends by Shannon Hale & LeUyen Pham
* Dreamin’ Sun Vol. 1 by Takano Ichigo
* Brave by Svetlana Chmakova
* Just So Happens by Fumio Obata
* Skim by Mariko Tamaki & Jillian Tamaki
* The Shadow Hero by Gene Luen Yang & Sonny Liew
* Cinnamon by Neil Gaiman
* I Don’t Know What to Call My Cat by Simon Philip
I was planning to read Taran Matharu’s The Battlemage, Sarah J. Maas’ ACOWAR, Jenny Han’s Always and Forever, Lara Jean, and Benjamin Alire Saenz’ The Inexplicable Logic of My Life. I ended up reading all the above books instead. Mainly because I got sidetracked by #AsianLitBingo (yay!) – and I still haven’t got my copy of the new Jenny Han. I still managed to listen to the entire Raven Cycle on audio, mainly in the train/bus when it’s too crowded to hold up books, and about fifteen minutes daily before I go to sleep, but also during my breaks when I was too dizzy and headachy to read when I was sick.
While I’ve been buying my weekly comics as usual, I haven’t been reading them… much.
Now it’s June, and I’m torn between reading the books I was planning to read in May, and reading the books I wanted now. I guess the good thing about Ramadan is my lunch breaks are now just uninterrupted reading time?