Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week, we’re sharing the series we’ve been meaning to start, but haven’t. My real list would probably go on forever, and my list of series I’ve been meaning to continue but haven’t is even longer. But here are some that are a little higher up the list than others:
- Ash & Bramble (Sarah Prineas)
- Charlotte Holmes (Brittany Cavallaro)
- Graceling (Kristin Cashore)
- Passenger (Alexandra Bracken)
- Rebel of the Sands (Alwyn Hamilton)
- Remembrance of Earth’s Past (Cixin Liu)
- Sea of Ink and Gold (Traci Chee)
- The Star-Touched Queen (Roshani Chokshi)
- Wayfarers (Becky Chambers)
- Wayward Children (Seanan McGuire)
As for why I haven’t read these books, well. I don’t really know. There are a lot of reasons, but as always, they will eventually boil down to (1) time and/or (2) money. Since I do a lot of work-related reading, sometimes I just don’t get around to books that I want to read just because – at least, not ALL of them. I do hope that I’d get around to them eventually.
What are books that you’ve been meaning to read but haven’t – and why?