BOOKS READ IN FEBRUARY 2018
* An Artificial Night, Seanan McGuire (audio)
* The Moomins and the Great Flood, Tove Jansson
* Meet Cute, various
* Let’s Talk About Love, Claire Kann
* When Dimple Met Rishi, Sandhya Menon (audio)
* Tess of the Road, Rachel Hartman
* The Warrior’s Apprentice, Lois McMaster Bujold (audio)
* The Vor Game, Lois McMaster Bujold (audio)
* How to Be a Lion, Ed Vere
* Eleanor Mandragora: Daughter of Merlin, Severine Gauthier
* Yowamushi Pedal 40, Watanabe Wataru
* Yowamushi Pedal 41, Watanabe Wataru
* Yowamushi Pedal 42, Watanabe Wataru
* Yowamushi Pedal 43, Watanabe Wataru
* Scales & Scoundrels Vol.1, Sebastian Girner
* X-Men: Blue Vol.1: Strangest, Cullen Bunn
* Avengers & Champions: Worlds Collide, Mark Waid
* The Mighty Thor Vol.2, Jason Aaron
* The Mighty Thor Vol.3, Jason Aaron
In case you can’t tell from my silence last week, I’m still on a reading slump. Yes, despite the fact that I read all those stuff above, I’m on a reading slump. Maybe a book slump – as in, the physical object. Seven of the comics and three of the fiction I read were in digital format, and four of the novels were in audio.
I think I am finally feeling this thing where my work is making me feel like I don’t want to pick up a book. I still like being surrounded by them, though, fortunately.
Anyway, I’m still taking things one book at a time, and as Miles would say, FORWARD MOMENTUM.